at Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
Changing the world for the better. It’s a big responsibility, and we own it. After all, the Girl Scout mission is to build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. It’s a mission that’s rooted in tradition, yet still relevant today, and significantly impacting nearly 25,000 girls and 6,000 adult members in Western Pennsylvania. Want to help girls thrive and be a champion of change? Join the Girl Scout Movement at Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania (GSWPA).
Director, Member Recruitment
Deadline to Apply: February 28, 2017
POSITION: Director, Member Recruitment
Location: Pittsburgh -North Shore office
What will you do?
- Assess current membership state and identify opportunities for growth;
- Develop market-driven, targeted recruitment plan for participation opportunities for members;
- Develop, execute and track performance of recruitment campaigns;
- Oversee team of membership recruitment staff;
- Maintain analytics on membership demographics, growth, and retention efforts, and review for opportunities and deficiencies;
What do you need?
- Minimum of bachelor degree in marketing, sales, business, non-profit management, or related field;
- 3+ years of supervisory experience managing professional staff and/or volunteers;
- 3+ years of work experience in related field with proven, effective marketing and membership results;
- Proven and successful experience managing mobile, field-based staff;
- Highly skilled in strategic planning and budget oversight;
- Strong team-building skills;
- Passion for the Girl Scout Mission, Promise and Law;
- Clearances required;
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
by February 28, 2017.
A Soul Blast from TheSoulPitt.com goes out to thousands and those that they pass it on to!
All Soul Blasts are also posted on ALL of Soul Pitt's social media sites at no additional charge.
To get a blast call 412.407.SOUL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GET SOULcial with SOUL PITT!